Have fun and be safe!
- When you are not climbing, don’t stay on the bouldering mat and stay away at least 2.5m from the wall — otherwise climbers might fall on you and both of you could get hurt.
- Don’t put anything on the mats. You could get hurt if you fall on an object.
- Remove all items from your pockets and accessories from your body. These items might fall while you're climbing and damage the facility or equipment — or hurt you if you fall on them or they get stuck behind something.
- Before jumping down, climb down as low as possible to minimize the load on your knees and back.
- Do not start climbing or wait near the wall if other climbers are still climbing close to you. Climbers might fall on you and both of you could get hurt.
- Kids under the age of 12 should climb in the Kids Area, which is designed for their safety. They are allowed to climb in other areas only with a Kivi Climbing instructor.
- Every problem starts with the starting holds and ends with the top hold.
- Each problem is set using 1 color of holds or volumes. Use the same color holds or volumes when you climb boulder problems.
- Volumes are made from wood. Colored volumes can be used only in boulder problems of the same color.
- There are always one or two (not more) starting holds indicated with a sign.
- You can only touch starting holds/volumes or walls with your hands when getting into starting position.
- Your feet can touch any other holds/volumes of the same problem, or the surrounding wall surface (i.e., you can choose your own foot placement as long as you are not using another color).
- You have to establish a stable controlled position with both hands on the starting hold(s) and feet off the ground.
- Top hold is always the last hold in the problem.
- You have to hold the top hold with both hands in a controlled position.
- You can use the wall surface with your hands or feet.
- Use wooden holds to climb down; they are not part of boulder problems.
- Don’t use the side or top edge of the wall when climbing.
- Don’t use any holes for holds on the walls or volumes.
- Don’t use any bolt holes on holds.
- Use your own chalk ball in your own chalk bag.
- Do not climb with your chalk bag on.
- Do not climb barefoot, always wear climbing shoes when climbing.
- Try to be considerate of other climbers when trying the same problem multiple times in a row.
French grading system
- EU vaccination certificate (fully vaccinated)
- Proof of recovery from SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Negative test result for COVID-19 (PCR 72 hours or RTD 48 hours. No self-testing)
- Immunity passport (Yellow card) If you are a foreigner and vaccinated but you don’t have EU digital certificate, you would need to have your immunity passport (yellow card). If you do not have it, please contact Terviseamet for further information.
For customers under 18 Covid certificates are not necessary.
For customers (over 18), who do not have a valid Covid certificate, we provide a rapid self-testing kit (6 EUR) at the entrance. This must be conducted at the gym every time. Following the instructions given by Terviseamet, our staff needs to confirm the test and its result.
For customers(over 18), who have a valid Covid certificate, we check the validity of your covid certificate. According to the laws, valid Covid certificates are as follows: